Registered Agent Services (Statutory Representation)
When choosing your registered agent, it is important that you select a reliable company. As a leading provider of registered agent services for over 100 years, Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services maintains a team of over 1,100 statutory compliance experts - the nation's largest — and serves 80% of the Fortune 1000 companies and leading law firms.
TRIAD is pleased to be a preferred provider of Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services, providing registered agent services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
By offering products from both National Registered Agents, Inc. (NRAI) and CT Corporation, TRIAD is able to deliver additional value, solutions and knowledge from two industry-leading service providers.
With the combined power of NRAI and CT Corporation TRIAD offers:
- More Solutions to Fit Your Needs
- More Years of Experience
- More Subject Matter Experts
- More Continuing Education
- More Entity Management Options
IMPORTANT: To better serve you, you must notify a TRIAD representative when designating National Registered Agents, Inc. or CT Corporation System as your registered agent. Failure to do so could adversely affect the prompt delivery of important legal documents. Please contact a Client Service Representative at 1- 877-805-6723 or complete the online Representation Questionnaire.
With our industry-leading network of more than 4,300 correspondents in markets across the US, TRIAD is best positioned to comprehensively protect your business interests.
- Stay compliant with regulatory agencies and avoid default judgments
- Counter lawsuits in a timely manner
- Respond promptly to state legal and tax documents
- Meet litigation, entity compliance, and corporate governance needs
- Restore your entities to good standing quickly
TRIAD's registered agent services include a range of offerings at no additional charge.
- Securely manage entity records, history, and real-time service of process online through triadpros.com — a centralized and secure online workspace
- Maintain entity compliance — our first-of-its-kind business entity monitoring service. Proactively monitors your entities and immediately notifies you about status changes in 49 jurisdictions
- Boost productivity with a full range of integrated solutions, tools, and services
- Stay in command of your service of process and entity compliance activities
- View service of process by month, law suit type, or jurisdiction
- Manage your orders with TRIAD
- Paperless service of process management tools
- Compliance calendar with alerts